Decorating a very small bathroom. Center table decoration
Decorating A Very Small Bathroom
- Very Small Records was an independent record label, formed in 1989 by David Hayes, co-founder and former co-owner of Lookout! Records. The label released primarily pop punk and punk rock records. The name of the label was changed to Too Many Records around 1994, but was changed back around 1997.
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- A set of matching units to be fitted in such a room, esp. as sold together
- A room containing a toilet
- toilet: a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- A bathroom is a room that may have different functions depending on the culturalist context. In the most literal sense, the word bathroom means "a room with a bath".
My christmas setup
at my very small apartment. this is about the worst quality you can get, with my camera phone. it does in actuality look better. to the right of my TV i have a little collection of christmas stuff i borrowed from my grandmom's surplus christmas decorations, including a little snowman thing saying snowballs for sale and... well they are hard to describe plus one of those candles you put in the window. i have one in the window in the bathroom since its my only real window, the other one has my air conditioner in it. and then i have a stocking i made, and two sleds. the sleds are an interesting story. my grandmom and my mom (and my aunt) took a little craft workshop that a woman my grandmom works with was hosting to make these christmas sleds (paint em and stuff). and they made such pretty ones! but they hate them so much, my mom left hers out in the rain! i retrieved it though. and my grandmom left hers in the attic. so now i decorate with them.
Stairway to Hell
The title is simply a play on Zeppelin's song, Stairway to Heaven. Hell you ask? I think the place is haunted. One of my first nights at Irish Acre I swore something hit me in the head while I slept. Nothing fell on me, but I clearly felt something hit my head. I've seen very faint small balls of light / energy when walking into a dark bedroom, and once saw a red silhouette of a person in the downstairs bathroom when I turned on the light. Both instances happened in fractions of a second. Kate's friend had difficulties falling asleep when she stayed over, saying the place felt haunted.
But seriously, the place is beautiful, decorated by Kate's mom in circa 1800's wall paper and paint colors. Doors and door knobs are all vintage. I believe the heating system and hot water heater are pre-world war one as well.
This was taken around Halloween, a favorite holiday for decorating at Irish Acre.
ideas for office decor
tropical fish decor
black and white french decor
nautical bar decor
nautical decorative pillows
decorating half bathrooms
airplane decor kids room