Decorative fireplace : Tuscan decor.
- Serving to make something look more attractive; ornamental
- cosmetic: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- Relating to decoration
- A structure surrounding such a place
- (Fireplaces) A fireplace can offer warmth, ambience, and an inviting focal point in a home. Fire provides the perfect atmosphere for social interaction, and watching the dancing flames is a mesmerizing experience.
- A fireplace is an architectural structure to contain a fire for heating and, especially historically, for cooking. A fire is contained in a firebox or firepit; a chimney or other flue directs gas and particulate exhaust to escape.
- A place for a domestic fire, esp. a grate or hearth at the base of a chimney
- an open recess in a wall at the base of a chimney where a fire can be built; "the fireplace was so large you could walk inside it"; "he laid a fire in the hearth and lit it"; "the hearth was black with the charcoal of many fires"
Bedroom #1 w/decorative fireplace
Largest of the three bedroom sits off the front porch. Great light in two windows in this room. Ceiling fan keeps the room air moving.
Also a great decorative fireplace in this room, it's not operational... but with the great woodwork on the mantle it's a nice addition to a bedroom.
The large panels of the fireplace surround and hearth create a generous and relaxed environment around which to entertain.
decorative window screens
egyptian tomb decoration
decorate your windows
interior decorating software free
prom themes decorations
moose home decor